When considering a move to southeast North Carolina, a lot of clients wonder “where’s my neighborhood coffee shop going to be OR what’s going to be my new favorite restaurant?” With the Coastline NC Real Estate team by your side, there’s no need to worry! We’ve outlined a guide to Leland, NC below…
Let’s start with the basics, where are your going to get your morning cup of joe. Here are a few of our suggestions for Local Coffee Shops:
- Port City Java – Two Leland locations, Waterford and Brunswick Forest
- Jondough Coffee and Doughnuts – Grab a doughnut and coffee!
- Starbucks – Get your tried and true cup (located in the Harris Teeter in Waterford.)
Next up, your new favorite Restaurant Hot Spots:
- Pizzetta’s – A great Italian spot…made just the way ma’ would make it!
- The Joyce Irish Pub – Great for a pint or a hearty dinner!
- Cape Fear Seafood Company – A sophisticated spot for fresh seafood, fantastic wine and curated cocktails.
Grab your Groceries at one of these markets:
- Harris Teeter – Waterford Shopping Center
- Lowes Foods – The Villages at Brunswick Forest
- Aldi’s – COMING SOON!
Head to one of these area Beaches:
- Wrightsville Beach – Named one of the 10 Best Little Surf Towns by Coastal Living.
- Carolina Beach – A fun and festive spot for the whole family!
- Oak Island – A quiet little beach town with the perfect sandy shores for strolling.
Here are a few other Good Places To Know that are located in your backyard in Leland, NC:
- UPS Store – Shipping, packaging, printing and MORE!
- Hollywood Nails & Spa – Located in The Villages at Brunswick Forest.
- Walmart – For everything else you might need!