Looking for a great spot to grab dinner? Want to try the latest and greatest? Need a place for date night?
One of the best things about being a real estate agent in southeastern NC is knowing where the "go-to" restaurant hot spots are. Here are a few of our Coastline NC Real Estate Team favorites...we give them two thumbs up!!
Tried & True Go-To’s:
- Pizzetta’s Pizzeria with two locations, Wilmington & Leland
- K-38 Baja Grill with two locations, Wilmington & Porter’s Neck -- plus, several sister sites like Tower 7 and Cruz at Wrightsville Beach
- Osteria Cicchetti’s (commonly referred to as “The OC”) with two locations, Monkey Junction & Landfall
- Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn & Flaming Amy’s Bowl both in midtown Wilmington.
- Chops Deli with three locations, Downtown Wilmington, Monkey Junction & Wrightsville Beach
- Copper Penny in Downtown Wilmington
Eat Like A Local:
- Dockside at Wrightsville Beach
- Freddie's Restaurant at Kure Beach
- Jerry's Food, Wine and Spirits in Wilmington on your way to Wrightsville Beach
Latest & Greatest:
- Smoke on the Water in Wilmington's newest spotlight community, RiverLights
- Tarantelli’s Ristorante Italiano in Downtown Wilmington
- Benny's Big Time Pizzeria - Vivian Howard's new spot, in the South Front area of Downtown Wilmington
Date Night Musts:
- Manna in Downtown Wilmington
- Brasserie du Soleil in Lumina Station - Wilmington
- Catch off Market Street in Wilmington
Worth the Drive:
- Chef and The Farmer, Vivian Howard’s breakout restaurant in Kinston, NC
- Little Jack's Tavern in Charleston, SC -- just voted Best Burger by Bon Appetit
Connect with our Coastline NC Real Estate team today and tell us what you think of these recommendations and then share some of your favorite spots with us!